Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A little about me and why I'm writing this.

I'm 28 years old and live in the great state of Mississippi. I have been studying and watching politics from the sideline since the days of Clinton. I grew up in a small family on a annual yearly income of 15,000 a year and learned early on how to be financially conservative. My values are deep seeded in family tradition, a strong moral compass, and a belief that all men have the ability to know the difference between right and wrong without having to refer to their religious teachings. I'm politically conservative but not necessarily republican, with a twist of libertarian. I believe in small Federal Gov't with empowered local and state governments that are allowed to govern themselves freely with only minor oversight from the Federal level, low tax rates, limited government spending, equal rights for all American citizens, limited welfare, less law making and more common sense.

I decided to start a blog to vent about the things that bother me day to day and week to week in the hopes that maybe the common sense spreads a little bit and some true enlightenment may take place.

1 comment:

  1. Nice layout this works with the type of blog you are writing.

    I add your blog to my list on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete